Remote monitoring module for Hubble Lithium batteries
The Hubble Cloudlink module is an optional device that acts as the main communication hub for Hubble Lithium batteries and associated inverter systems. The device offers advanced remote monitoring and control features that are invaluable for any installer.
- Remote configuration and monitoring of all Kodak off-grid inverters.
- Capable of pre-installation energy consumption metering (in conjunction with a watt meter)
- Cloud monitoring of Hubble Lithium batteries and select inverters.
- RS232, CAN bus, RS485 Modbus communication ports.
- Industry grade encrypted communications & cloud reporting.
- Internet communication via Wi-Fi.